1. Your privacy
2. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Rochem is responsible for your personal data. Rochem refers to Rochem Group AG incorporated in Zug/Switzerland and registered with the Register of Commerce Zug under the No. CHE-100.100.205 and its subsidiaries and affiliates. The controller of your data will be the Rochem subsidiary or affiliate, which is communicating with you and providing services to you. The data protection law of such controller shall be applicable. This Policy will apply to all subsidiaries and affiliates, except to those subsidiaries and affiliates that are using their own website. In such cases, the policy published on their websites will apply.
3. What data do we collect?
Most of the information we collect is what you provide. We process such information to best serve you, reply to you and to remember our previous business contacts. We may collect limited personal data your browser makes available to our website when you visit. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit and one or more cookies that may identify your browser. We use this information to better understand the users’ behaviour to further improve our service as well as to prevent malicious use such as hacking and denial of service attacks. If we require you to provide additional personal data, we will inform you about the information we collect, how we use it, who it is shared with and how long we will store it. This will enable you to make a decision about sharing your personal data with us.
We will use the personal information you provide only to fulfill the purpose for which we acquired the information. Your data will not be used for other purposes such as direct marketing unless we have notified you and, where legally required, we have your explicit consent.
4. Who do we share the information we were provided with?
We may share your data for the following reasons:
- If we have your consent to do so.
- For the purposes of providing you with our services we will share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. They are listed below. Where your personal data is transferred to subsidiaries and affiliates outside Europe and/or to an area without data protection, we will ask for your consent, where required by the applicable law.
- For the purpose of processing your request on our behalf we provide information to trusted businesses, service providers and partners. In cases this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with applicable data protection law and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We conclude that we are required by law to access, to preserve or disclose such information to protect our rights, our property or our safety or the public.
- We transfer ownership of parts of Rochem to another company by way of sale or merger.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
Unless otherwise specified, we will keep your data for the minimum amount of time that is required to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, and for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Once your data is no longer required, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
6. Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect the data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We restrict access to your personal data to Rochem employees who need the information in order to fulfill your request or to supply our services.
We do not have control over external sites linked to from our websites. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer and collect information from you. Please consult the privacy notice on such sites for more information.
8. Your rights
You are entitled to:
- have your personal data corrected or deleted,
- receive a copy of your personal data we hold,
- transfer your personal data to a new supplier (if applicable),
- object to the processing of your personal data (provided our reasons for the processing do not outweigh any prejudice to your data privacy rights), or restrict the way of use of your personal data whilst a complaint is being investigated,
- withdraw your consent in cases we have asked for your consent to use your data for a particular purpose,
- request that we refrain from sending you information about our products and services.
If you wish to make a request in respect of the above or a complaint about how we have processed personal data, you may contact us by submitting your complaint by e-mail on the contact page.
people use the site. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services on our sites may not function properly without cookies.
10. Cookies specific to the Rochem website
The website use technical cookies as follows:
- widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
- widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
- Snazzy Maps
If you wish to contact us for queries or comment on this Policy, please submit them by using the contract form on our website.